1/21/2022

[Review] Getting closer to my mind

 

It was like living in a dark cave before I started the treatment.

I couldn't understand why I felt so hurt inside,

why I felt so suffocated and irritated,

and why I felt more and more miserable and anxious.


I worked hard as a mother and wife,

but kept losing energy 

and just endured day by day,

getting skinnier and skinnier.


As Mind Training proceeded, 

I came to understand my mind better. 

It was the operation of untreated wounds that made me feel hurt.

Those wounds were supposed to be used as fuel to generate happiness in my mind. 


My desire for treatment was being presented 

by getting irritable to express wounds,

and I felt suffocated 

since I was not able to generate feelings of happiness. 


All these operations occurred inside my mind,

and only I could sense the suffering.

When I learned that 

only I could understand my mind and could treat inner wounds,

I began to fear no negative emotions. 


Of course, I still sense stress and wounds. 

I sometimes get irritated and angry.

However, I also know that my mind can overcome all of them. 

My wounds are the energy that makes me love my adorable children,

and feel everyday as a lovely day. 


I want to cheer my mind up with all the might.

I want to thank my mind for persevering for the whole time.

I will work really hard for treatment until the day I completely cure my mind. 

https://youtu.be/kGiFTG6uCYw


Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac  

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Children and teens running away from home

  Many children and adolescents run away from home, and many become victims or perpetrators of incidents after they run away. Whatever the...