2/04/2022

[Mother Therapy_Review] My relationship with my daughter regained vitality.


My relationship with my daughter has improved so much as I adopted Mother Therapy. These days, I listen through my daughter’s talk until she finishes and I pay attention to her facial expressions and other behaviors more than before.

I used to feel very tired when I came home, but these days, I enjoy interacting with my daughter. When my daughter feels tired and wants to stay alone in her room, I become considerate and understanding instead of feeling rejected. I generally feel composed and comfortable at home or at work these days.

The relationship between me and my daughter used to be really good or really bad in the past, but now the really bad part does not occur any more. I am confident that I can manage it well even if it occurs by being considerate and understanding based on our trusting relationship.

I feel happy and energetic due to the changed relationship with my daughter. I learned from Mother Therapy that women can have happiness of a woman, a wife, and a mother, which is so true but has been neglected by me so far. It means a lot to me that I can adopt Mother Therapy to form habits of happiness. I want to express my deep gratitude for being given a chance to train myself with Mother Therapy.

https://youtu.be/lSPg8qVTaiw

Apply for free consultation on child's psychological problems

Korea Institute of Psycho-education : http://www.uip.ac/

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Children and teens running away from home

  Many children and adolescents run away from home, and many become victims or perpetrators of incidents after they run away. Whatever the...