10/25/2021

[Review] The best decision I have ever made

 

I was in the middle of a divorce process and was also being ostracized at work and church. I had suicidal ideation and experienced incidents of panic disorder. I was suffering a lot.

I happened to watch a YouTube video about psychology treatment uploaded by KIP and corresponded with the director via e-mails. I was informed that I could treat my condition and build happiness ability. I hesitated and thought about the program for several days and decided to give it a try.

It was quite expensive and required a lot of my will power and effort. I thought I would do anything if I could restore healthy psychology and build happiness ability. I began the treatment program with the determination that I would go all the way with the program pouring all my energy. I only thought about my treatment at first and I still think about only treatment. 

I have recovered a lot and I am surprised at myself having changed and returning to myself when I was happy. I think I will keep going until I obtain full recovery and cure. I think this was the best decision I have ever made in my life. 

If there are some people hesitating to start this treatment program, I would tell them to just start. They will know what I mean once they start the treatment. 

I think that only I can make myself happy. It is not given by anyone else. We should think about only ourselves and take time and effort for ourselves in order to restore healthy psychology. 

I had many thoughts and hesitation before I wrote the review, but this is what I have experienced and what I think. 

 About KIP(Korea Institute of Psycho-education)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Making your child be interested in school work

       First of all, parents must let children understand that happiness and having knowledge are not related. Children become to believe th...