Please, send us an e-mail providing the following information for free consultation on infidelity. You will receive a written report on the result of consultation in a few days. We will guide you to correctly address the problems of infidelity with adequate concepts and strategies based on accurate understanding of human mind and psychology.
* Send your e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
[Application form for free consultation on infidelity]
* Title of your e--mail : Application for free consultation on infidelity (Your name or a pseudonym, specify for either wife infidelity or husband infidelity)
1. Personal Information
1) Name (Pseudonym) :
2) E-mail address:
3) Country / Area of Residence:
4) Gender :
5) Age of yours and your spouse's :
6) Period of marriage or living together :
7) Number of children/ their age & gender :
8) Other personal information to be shared :
2. Points of inquiry :
3. Points of request :
4. Questions :
1. Please, include facts about you and your spouse in a simple way.
2. Include what happened, how you discovered, what you discovered, how things
progressed, how things are going now for '2. Points of inquiry'.
3. Include any requests for '3. Points of request'.
4. Include general questions you may have for '4. Questions'.
* You may be provided with a more detailed report when you provide more detailed facts.
* Send your e-mail to : email@example.com
[About free consultation on infidelity]
Korea Institute of Psycho-education provides free consultation on infidelity based on the Theory of Minind and Xesmind. It analyzes caused of infidelity, psychology of infidelity, and nature of infidelity, and provide you with an important guideline for properly addressing the issue of spouse infidelity.
Psychological problems and psychological disorders are differentiated, and different solutions are suggested for individual cases. It also informs you of treatment and prevention methods of spouse infidelity and related psychological problems and disorders.
We aim for fundamental mechanism of spouse infidelity being known to as many people as possible and for guiding people in pain and suffering to restore healthy psychology and true happiness instead of getting lost in the midst of misguiding information and knowledge and ruining their life.
[Points to be included in the report of consultation]
- Analysis of fundamental causes of infidelity
- Causes of present pain and suffering
- Points to be noted when you attempt to resolve the issue
- Expected results when the issue is not resolved
- Expected results when the issue is resolved
- Directions and methods of resolving the issue
- Answers to questions you have provided
[Recepients of free consultation on infidelity]
- People who suffer from spouse infidelity
- People who suffer from repeated spouse infidelity
- People who think that they love the adulteress or the adulterer more than they love their spouses.
- People who suffer since the adulterer or the adulteress is not divorced yet
- People who think they are in love with married men or women
- People who suffer from pain caused by the adulter's or the adulteress's spouse
- People whose boyfriends or girlfriends have cheated on them
- People who repeat breaking up and making up with their partner due to partner's infidelity
- People who suffer after finding out that their partner is a married person
- People who suffer from their adulter or adulteress cheating on them
- People who suffer from pain related with other infidelity issues
Upon the discovery of spouse infidelity, most people suffer from excruciating pain. They simply do not know what to do, and take all possible measures to resolve the isuue. The easist way is to accuse the spouse of everything and get a divorce based on the idea that the spouse broke the trust. Many people decide to stay in marriage due to problems of economy, children, and other matters, and just live an unhappy life. Unfortunately, many of available information and knowledge guide you to unhappiness rather than to happiness.
Infidelity occurs due to relationship addiction and the victimized spouse develops post traumatic stress. Many people around the world attribute infidelity to problems of marriage, sex, and love making adequate resolutions difficult. In so many cases, both the spouse in infidelity and the victimized spouse live with psychological disorders and in unhappiness all their life.
Korea Institute of Psycho-education provides free consultation on infidelity based on the accurate analysis of human mind and psychology to guide you to find the right path to true happiness for yourself and your loved ones. It provides you with fundamental mechanism of infidelity as well as coping strategies, treatment methods, and practical measures.
It is most important that you yourself have the will power to overcome the predicament and achieve happiness. We are sure that you will be able to have an opportunity to find the root cause of infidelity issues and to be directed to the right path for recovery though the free consultation at KIP.
Thank you very much.