10/26/2021

[Review] Normality is coming back.

 


It has been 2 years since I started the treatment program. I have been a little loose on doing therapeutic tasks and focusing more on other things I have neglected, which brought back wounds little by little. Have I become too comfortable? I say to myself that I should focus more on therapeutic tasks since habits are not formed inside me yet. I guess it is not easy to build habits, which is why 3 years are given for full recovery.  

Normality is coming back in my life. There was a time when I literally could not do anything because I felt hurt so much. There was a time when a day felt like a week and a week like a month. I still thought that I could endure and solve the problem on my own. 

Pain got worse and I couldn't stand any more. It was too painful. I started the treatment program after realizing that my children are looking at me and thinking that staying in such pain is simply stupid. I did the right thing. 

I stay home a lot due to the Covid-19 situation. I often feel stuffy but I readily resume therapeutic tasks. I smile at myself looking in the mirror. I put up a mirror on the fridge door not to forget about smiling at myself. It was a good idea. I am grateful to my children for being my children. Their existence is a huge support for me. I promise I will obtain full recovery and share happiness with them. 

[Comment from KIP]

Many people do not distinguish between psychological problems and psychological disorders. They rely on healing methods and activities of diversion when they feel pain and difficulty. Psychological disorders keep advancing unless they are adequately treated causing miserable life for many people. You also aggravated your condition by self-diagnosis and self-implementation in inadequate ways. 

You were wise enough to choose to treat yourself and restore happiness. By now, you must understand that treatment should continue until full recovery. Please, remember where you started and keep up with your efforts. You are almost there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Why would parents neglect or abuse children?

  Many young people fall in love, get married, and have children. They feel so happy when their children are born. They do their best to rai...