2/09/2022

[Mother Therapy_Review] Now, I can have good conversations with my daughter.


 




Since I started Mother Therapy, 
my daughter, who is staying in the school dormitory, and I 
have been interacting a lot through texting and video calls. 

In many cases, my daughter texts or calls me first. 
I feel comfortable talking with her, 
and my daughter seems to like talking with me too, 
as I adopt parenting strategies and treatment methods of Mother Therapy. 

I find learning about Mother Therapy very interesting and valuable. 
I feel that my life and my daughter's life as well as our relationship 
are changing for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Children and teens running away from home

  Many children and adolescents run away from home, and many become victims or perpetrators of incidents after they run away. Whatever the...