9/07/2022

[Review] Working to become a good father and husband

 

     I have relationship addiction. However, I didn't have affairs or have sex with other women. I just used to meet women and had conversations with them casually and comfortably, which is also considered as symptoms of relationship addiction.​

     I have been married for 10 years. My wife had symptoms of depression, lethargy, and delusional jealousy displaying rage and anger for all those years. I began KIP Treatment to restore a happy family. 

     However, the treatment program seemed less systematic than I had expected, and I felt I was not supported enough. Still, I kept working on it since I paid quite a lot of money for the treatment.

     Then, my wife began to recover little by little and I had less conflicts with my wife and children. I began to realize that I had so many bad habits and inappropriate behaviors. Now, I understand why my wife used to say to me that I was so out of touch with the real world. Above all, I became to understand that I was in relationship addiction and my wife was in post traumatic stress. ​

     I still don't understand exactly what relationship addiction is. I just know that I think and behave in distorted ways due to perception disorder and expression disorder. I don't understand exactly what the meaning of life is probably because I am a man, but I know that the meaning of my life is my wife and children. It seems that understanding concepts and being treated are completely different. ​

     I study and do therapeutic tasks everyday but I am slow to change. ​However, I know that I have a psychological disorder and it takes time to restore psychological balance. I can't wait to become a good husband and father after completing the treatment program. 

https://youtu.be/nEBjX_Hg_w0


Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Parents who ruin their children's lives

  When a child has a problem, it's understandably difficult for parents, but they try to solve their child's problem no matter wha...