1/30/2023

[Review] A new opportunity

 

I was too weak to deal with stress and wounds. I couldn't understand my partner's words and behaviors and we fought a lot. I was convinced that he was to blame for everything. I also blamed myself sometimes and felt hurt having no clue on what to do. Then, I became dependent and repeated the whole process over and over again. It was so hard to go on just like that and I desperately wanted to change. 

I started Mind Training and repeated feeling comfortable and then feeling hurt. I just assumed that I was getting better and got used to staying in comfort. As usual, stress would come back without warning. Then, I had to get myself immersed into something to stabilize myself and come back to daily life.

It seemed that my treatment somehow stopped progressing and I began to look for something else, which always made me feel pain again. I thought, 'How come I can't go on with the treatment?' I had a consultation when I was feeling disappointed about my progress. Mr. Kim gave me feedback and reminded me of what I had to do.

I kept reminding myself of what he said. I could see myself trying to make into practice what I had to do and changing little by little. I think I understand now what he meant when he said that we have 3 chances in our life. I am looking forward to seeing myself happy after finishing Mind Training.

All the days I have lived…. I am grateful for all the days of pain, suffering, anger as well as love, joy, and happiness since I could not have had the opportunity for treatment without them. 

I can deal with stress much better now and stabilize myself soon. I also have confidence for pursuing values of life and make my ideas into practice. I look forward to seeing myself completely cured. I will do my best to show my children that their mother can become a healthy and happy person. 

https://youtu.be/FBhaUS8A5YQ

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Sex & Xes] Sex techniques

  Diverse sex techniques that are supposed to improve physical sensations in having sex are promoted by many professionals. When you adopt...