1/18/2023

[Review] One more step to complete cure

 


     I wandered about a lot because I didn't understand the mechanism of human mind and psychology. I mostly blamed other people. I often became lethargic growing my wounds and not being able to treat them. I think I had quite a serious condition of depression even though I didn't check with the psychiatric department. 

     I was afraid of wounds and I didn't know what to do. I had fear of wounds being retrieved inside me and I just became lethargic. I still have difficulties when I feel pain and wounds, but I know that wounds are coal that is burned to generate the flame of happiness and that I can endure. 

     I have recently realized something. It is that I can treat myself when I accurately understand the operational mechanism of human mind and psychology. This is what I have been listening over and over again for almost 3 years, but somehow the truth of the proposition touches the bottom of my heart now. I think that I can gather up my will and courage. I thank Mr. Kim for guiding me in the right direction.

https://youtu.be/eXeynVt5MjI

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac  

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Sex & Xes] Sex techniques

  Diverse sex techniques that are supposed to improve physical sensations in having sex are promoted by many professionals. When you adopt...