2/08/2023

[Review] Keep risng up like a roly poly.


      Everything collapsed. All I could see was the darkness in front of me. I didn’t know what to do. I just wanted to run away from everything.

     Then, I was lucky to meet Mr. Kim and began to treat my condition. Everything I learned in the treatment program was so amazing. How come no one had told me about Mind Training before? How come schools don’t teach about the operational mechanism of human mind and psychology?

     I felt I had found the breakthrough. It was like someone kept telling me to persevere and survive. I believe that I will find the right way for my life and I must. I believe that I can find the meaning and the purpose of my life again. I believe I can and must complete treating my mind setting my own goal and making efforts. 

     I would like to thank Mr. Kim again. 

https://youtu.be/LZcXz-fCMnI


Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac  

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Sex & Xes] The purpose of having sex

  What is the purpose of sex? For men, it should be for the happiness of the woman they love, and for women it should be solely for the happ...