2/15/2023

[Review] Two months into treatment, making efforts for complete cure.

 


I began the treatment one month after the incident.

I had taken all the practical measures during the first month, which I was not supposed to. 

At that time, I thought it was a wise thing to do. 

Now, I feel that I only made matters worse by doing so. 


I learned that one could be that much in pain. 

Surprisingly, I feel stable after I do therapeutic tasks. 

I cannot imagine any other alternative. 

Only therapeutic tasks work for me. 

I can see I become weird when I neglect doing the tasks. 


Mind Training is amazing but I had never heard about it before. 

I listen to the voice recording of Mind Training these days. 

I look forward to building good habits inside myself. 

I smile alone imagining myself composed and intact when I achieve complete cure. 


As time passes without getting a divorce, I sometimes feel anxious when they blame me and my partner's wrongdoing is blurred and forgotten. 

I don't look for evidence anymore and just focus on my treatment. 

I feel pain when it occurs to me that maybe I am being taken advantage of by my partner.

Then, I read the feedback on my self-check and try to gather my will power. 

I remind myself that it is essential to focus on myself and become happy. 


I keep reminding myself that healthy mind and spirit is beyond what money can buy. 

I still see darkness in front of me and I don't know what to do most of the time, but I know one thing for sure. 

It is that I still lack in judgment and I have to recover. 

I am thankful for being given a chance to treat my condition. 

https://youtu.be/dpo5-4W7rXA

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac  

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Sex & Xes] The purpose of having sex

  What is the purpose of sex? For men, it should be for the happiness of the woman they love, and for women it should be solely for the happ...