3/01/2023

[Review] Cheering for myself


      As I proceeded with the treatment, I went through difficulties and stress from all the unfamiliar terms and new contents. I couldn't understand what to do exactly. I wandered about looking for some better ways than the one suggested in the program. 

     One year passed without much progress, and I thought I had to do something. I began to just do as I was directed like a child learning how to read and write the alphabet and then how to read and write simple sentences. I just have followed the direction for doing therapeutic tasks without involving my own ideas for 9 months now. 

     Soon, I gained some weight and my coworkers mentioned that I looked well and nice. Then, I have become closer to my children, I eat well, sleep well, and have less stomach upsets. Yes, I am gaining weight since I eat so well. I still have a mess inside my head, but I have hope since I can see that I am recovering little by little. I want to praise myself for not giving up on happiness in the difficult situation. 

https://youtu.be/d2LpWultJQE

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac   

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Sex & Xes] The purpose of having sex

  What is the purpose of sex? For men, it should be for the happiness of the woman they love, and for women it should be solely for the happ...