3/20/2023

[Review] Grateful for a complete cure


Three years ago, I could feel nothing but pain. Now, I feel the aroma of maple trees with autumn colors and how precious little things around me are. I was diagnosed for complete cure this morning and I looked at the report again and again since I couldn't believe it. A million emotions crossed my mind as all the past memories flashed before my eyes. 

The process of treatment was not easy, but I tried and tried to restore my happiness. The day has finally come and tears spring to my eyes. I want to praise myself. I almost ended the relationship with a good person but I didn't. My change has positively affected my son who has anxiety disorder. I realize how important it is to protect the family for my son and daughter. All the things were possible thanks to taking the KIP treatment. 

I still have difficulties with some of the therapeutic tasks, but I am not scared anymore since I know how to go about. I feel grateful. I consider Mr. Kim as my lifesaver. I would like to thank all the staff at KIP. I wish all of them the best luck and health. I hope they will continue to spread good influence on the world. 

https://youtu.be/EavgMYUPGSo


Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac  

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Sex & Xes] The purpose of having sex

  What is the purpose of sex? For men, it should be for the happiness of the woman they love, and for women it should be solely for the happ...