[Free Consultation on Divorce]
Those who have taken or are taking KIP Psychology Treatment for Type 2 Psychological Disorders are considered to have already begun the process of becoming happy, so they simply need to make inquiries on divorce through [Self-check & Questions] on the homepage. Free consultation on divorce is provided for those who have not started the treatment process.
The free consultation on divorce provided by KIP is not legal consultation. Those who need legal consultation may have to seek advice from lawyers. KIP provides consultation for anyone who suffers from psychological pain and difficulties due to issues regarding divorce. They include people who want to get a divorce, are in the process of divorcing, and have already got divorced. We will do our best to guide you to solve practical problems and find the way to achieve happiness in a true sense. Especially, those who have difficulties with relationship with children and other family members may greatly benefit from taking KIP free consultation.
Please, send us an e-mail providing the following information for free consultation on divorce. You will receive a written report on the result of consultation in a few days. We will guide you to correctly address the issues regarding divorce with adequate concepts and strategies based on accurate understanding of human mind and psychology.
* Send your e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
[Application form for free consultation on divorce]
* Title of your e--mail : Application for free consultation on divorce (Your name or a pseudonym)
1. Personal Information:
1) Name (Pseudonym) :
2) E-mail address:
3) Country / Area of Residence:
4) Gender :
5) Age of yours and your spouse's :
6) Period of marriage or living together :
7) Number of children/ their age & gender :
8) Reasons for (thinking about) divorce :
9) Other experiences of psychological difficulties :
2. Points of inquiry :
3. Points of request :
4. Questions :
1. Please, include facts about you in a simple way.
2. Include what happened, how things progressed, how things are going now for '2. Points of inquiry'.
3. Include any requests for '3. Points of request'.
4. Include general questions you may have for '4. Questions'.
* You may be provided with a more detailed report when you provide more detailed facts.
* Send your e-mail to : email@example.com
[About free consultation on divorce]
Free consultation on divorce of KIP guides people who are suffering from psychological pain and difficulties before, during, and after divorce to wisely solve practical problems regarding divorce and achieve happiness.
Korea Institute of Psycho-education provides free consultation on divorce based on the Theory of Minind and Xesmind. It analyzes causes of problems during marriage, during divorce process, and after divorce, and provides you with important guidelines for properly addressing the issue of divorce.
In cases where it applies, psychological problems and psychological disorders are differentiated, and different solutions are suggested for individual cases. It also informs you of treatment and prevention methods of related psychological problems and disorders.
Conventional consultations on divorce tend to focus mostly on legal issues, which leads to unhappy life after divorce with distorted psychology negatively affecting even children. We aim for fundamental mechanism of divorce being known to as many people as possible and for guiding people in pain and suffering to restore healthy psychology and true happiness instead of getting lost in the midst of misguiding information and knowledge and ruining their life.
[Points to be included in the report of consultation]
- Analysis of fundamental causes of divorce
- Causes of present pain and suffering
- Points to be noted when you attempt to resolve the issue
- Expected results when the issue is not resolved
- Expected results when the issue is resolved
- Directions and methods of resolving the issue
- Answers to questions you have provided
[Recipients of free consultation on divorce]
- People who have decided to get a divorce in order to get out of the present situation
- People who suffer in the process of getting a divorce
- People who suffer from repeated divorce and remarriage
- People who suffer from problems of children after divorce
- People who suffer from difficulties in relationships after divorce
- People who cannot get into romantic relationships after dovirce
- People who suffer from sex problems after divorce
- People who feel psychological difficulties without specific reasons after divorce
- People who experience insomnia or psychogenic illnesses
- People who experience psychological disorders (depression, panic disorder, addiction, etc)
- People who experience severe psychological disorders (relationship addiction, post traumatic stress, bipolar disorder, hysteria, intermittent explosive disorder)
- People who have worries and difficulties after divorce but cannot find adequate information or advice
Most people think that they will become comfortable and happy after divorce since they can get away from problems of marriage. They proceed with the divorce process or seek legal advice on divorce but hardly imagine that they will get severely wounded in the process damaging their psychology and cannot but live an unhappy life after divorce.
It is true that you become comfortable when you get out of all the problems of marriage. Divorce blocks you from sensing the deep wounds from marriage and the process of divorce, but this numbness does not last long. Usually, psychological wounds get aggravated even after divorce and you end up experiencing serious problems in life or living an unhappy life. Also, children develop psychological problems in most cases adding more burden onto you.
Many people do not sense their deep wounds and don't know what to do when problems occur in their life or with their children. In the mean time, their psychology deteriorates even further making things even more serious. Then, you may look for solutions and seek for advice through diverse channels. They are all right and may be helpful in some situations but again, your psychological conditions keep getting aggravated in the process.
Conventional wisdom around the world tends to focus more on practical solutions than on psychological problems of divorce and does not provide restoration methods of healthy psychology regarding divorce and prevention methods against further psychological problems. Regardless of individual circumstances, you must restore healthy psychology to be able to live happily before, during, and after divorce.
Free consultation on divorce of KIP provides you with accurate understanding of the mechanism of psychology in marriage and divorce so that you can find the right path for happiness regardless of your marriage status. When you have a strong will power and make continuous efforts for your happiness, you will be able to achieve happiness in a true sense even if you are in the worst moment in your life at present.
You will receive the result report provided by KIP regarding your situation and guidelines for future actions. You will find that the result report of KIP is more accurate and systematic than any other one even though it is free of charge. You will learn why you had to go through such a difficult time without being able to see the whole picture. You will find that you can become happy again by restoring healthy psychology and taking adequate actions.
[Korea Institute of Psycho-education & Japan Institute of Psycho-education]
Address (Korea) : 3rd Floor, Posta-Bldg, 14-13, Teheran-ro, 78-Gil, Kangnam-Ku, Seoul, 06194, South Korea
Tel. 070-8822-6004 (Seoul Office), E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
Korea Institute of Psycho-education : http://www.kip.ac/
Address (Japan) : Room 403, 3-14-2, Ueno, Taiko-Ku, Tokyo-To, 110-0005, Japan
Tel. 03-4590-6152(Tokyo Office), E-mail. email@example.com
Japan Institute of Psycho-education : http://www.jip.ac/
Address (USA) : 2954 West 8th St. Suite 101, Los Angeles, CA 90005, USA
Tel. (213) 291-46099 (Los Angeles Office) , E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
Korea Institute of Psycho-education : http://www.uip.ac/