3/23/2022

[Review] Living as a wife, mother, and woman


I was really happy to be notified for a complete recovery via an e-mail. 

I have been married for 35 years. 

I have learned what it is like to live as a woman, to live as a wife, and to live as a mother by taking KIP Treatment. 

My children could have developed healthier psychology if I had known about it sooner, but I still have a chance and I plan to keep helping them as much as I can. 

Many things have changed in my life. 

First, I have learned about the principles of life, which were always only vague to me, and internalized them in my mind. 

Second, I have realized that I have lived only as a wife and mother for the whole time, but it is living as a woman that should be the basis of being happy. 

Also, I think I have developed the ability to be wise in relationships with other people. 

Last but not the least, I can recognize my psychological condition and my facial expressions, which reflect my mind. I have better complexion and skin condition. 

Now, I clearly understand true intentions of contents provided by KIP, which is to prevent people from aggravating their psychological conditions and inflicting damage upon other people and the society. I can also see solutions suggested in the materials of KIP. 

I want to show my deep gratitude to KIP that has walked with me all along to this day!! 


https://youtu.be/frRDjLPg2VU

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Sex & Xes] The real reason women become sexless

  It's common for women to lose their desire for sex after giving birth and during raising children. Many people say that this is beca...