4/27/2022

[Review] Abnormal sexual desire disappears, and daily life changes.

 


The most difficult thing I suffered from before treatment was abnormal sexual desire.

I tried hard to come to myself, but it kept exhausting me surging and flaring.

The first change I experienced after starting the treatment was that abnormal sexual desire disappeared. 

I was happy just for that and I am amazed and thankful for every little change.

I try hard not to lose my first intention and I am making efforts everyday.

I smile thinking of the days when I was doing all the things I was not supposed to do. 

I am fighting hard against post traumatic stress that is taking me as a host. 

When I sometimes feel positive and happy, I praise myself for choosing the path of happiness. 

https://youtu.be/R4rUYfNDUyA


Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Why would parents neglect or abuse children?

  Many young people fall in love, get married, and have children. They feel so happy when their children are born. They do their best to rai...