4/25/2022

[Review] Complete Recovery of Sexual Functions

 

I feel numb upon the diagnosis of complete recovery.

Before treatment, I used to lose my temper easily, and had insomnia and chronic fatigue. 

I was a picky eater and had irritable bowel syndrome. 

I had skin problems,

and always had troubles with people around me. 

I gave my family pain by blaming them for everything. 


I began to change little by little as I took KIP Treatment Program. 

I slept better and ate better. 

My skin looked and felt better. 


These days, I keep smiling even when my wife gets angry at me.

I am composed and my wife looks so adorable to me. 

She is the only one for me. 

I have learned what is precious in life and how I have to live. 


I first started treatment just to improve my sexual functions, which I recovered, of course.

I learned something much bigger. 

If I had continued to live without treating my condition,

I don't even want to think about it. 


Thank you so much. 

I think I can live happily from now on. 


https://youtu.be/VLvErqHyq2w

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Making your child be interested in school work

       First of all, parents must let children understand that happiness and having knowledge are not related. Children become to believe th...