5/18/2022

[Review] Making the right choice

 

It would be a long time or a short time depending on how you think. 

I smile thinking that it was a precious time since I still have many years to live happily. 

I don't exactly remember when they disappeared, but headache, stomach upset, dizziness, binge eating, edema, heart palpitations, menstrual cramps disappeared, and I also gained weight as I restored psychological stability. 

I feel grateful again as I enumerate my past chronic symptoms one by one. 

I guess my thought of starting the treatment should count as the beginning of the treatment, and I was lucky to be given an opportunity to take the treatment program. 

I have experienced the remission of negative feelings with the process of big and small wounds being retrieved and filtered. 

I was sometimes filled with emotions without any reason and sometimes drowned in sadness that squeezed my heart. 

All of them have passed. Suffocating pain is not felt any more. 

I thought the pain would never end but it diminished and eventually ended. 

Pain had many different appearances when it came to me. 

Sometimes, I just wanted to give up everything including the treatment in despair.

However, I gathered up all my strength just to keep going with the therapeutic tasks in the swirl of emotions that suffocated me. 

I did my best to deal with wounds in my mind as I did for my life in the past. 

I can make a real smile at me looking into the mirror with real positive feelings. 

I was so thankful to be diagnosed as complete cure. 

I will keep making efforts for my happiness and I thank all the staff at KIP. 

Thank you.


Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Children grow making trials and errors

  Children make many trials and errors since they don’t have many experiences in most things. They don’t have the ability to solve problem...