7/28/2022

[Review] Deeply moved and overwhelmed for the first time in my life

 

I was diagnosed for being completely cured. I was surprised and began to cry. ​


I started on October 20th in 2019. It took 131 weeks. 

I remember my first visit to the KIP office. I registered and took all the textbooks and publications home being anxious to start the training. 

I did my best to treat myself. ​


Of course, I went through trials and errors. 

I failed and began again several times. 

I was anxious but time went by slowly.

Eventually, time went by and I was cured. ​


My past life passes by fast in my memory. 

I feel moved and overwhelmed and speechless.

I shed tears of gratitude. 

I am happy, proud, and grateful. 

I got myself back. 

I got my feelings back.


I am ready to live happily for myself and for my loved ones. 

I feel confident and healthy again. ​


I would like to thank all the staff, who helped proceed with the program,

and Mr. Beomyoung Kim, who designed the treatment program based on the Theory of Mimind. 


Thank you.

                                    https://youtu.be/m12B4sxIrVE


Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Children and teens running away from home

  Many children and adolescents run away from home, and many become victims or perpetrators of incidents after they run away. Whatever the...