8/10/2022

[Review] My resolution

 


Sometimes, I feel that I have come through the deadly tunnel. 

Other times, I feel that I still have a dark long tunnel in front of me.

Looking back, I am proud of myself for coming this much at least.


I don't cry anymore these days.

I used to cry a lot asking, 'Why me?' and feeling sorry for myself.

I feel that it was a long time ago so I can hardly remember.


I tried and tired as if I were clutching at straws. 

Now, I can manage stress and wounds to a certain degree.


I used to waste time taking psychology counseling and fortune telling. 

I am finding myself and my life back taking Mind Training.


I will keep trying until I am completely cured and restore happiness.


https://youtu.be/5GrM4uG9QIk

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Making your child be interested in school work

       First of all, parents must let children understand that happiness and having knowledge are not related. Children become to believe th...