9/21/2022

[Review] Well begun is half done.


Before I began KIP Treatment program, I thought I would get better just by listening to Mr. Kim's lectures all day everyday, which I actually did. I ignored his advice that treatment and open lectures are completely different and endured that way for a year. 

My symptoms of post traumatic stress kept deteriorating and they began to destroy my precious children. I was acting like a crazy mother or a monster not seen easily around. 

My parents had to stand my craziness suffering and crying. I was destroying my family such that my child finally developed panic disorder. ​

I suddenly woke up to my child's suicide attempt. I made up my mind to treat myself then. I realized I had destroyed myself and my children. I fought to death against my disease with KIP Treatment and Mother Therapy. 

The treatment process was not easy at all. I knew that the program guided me in the right direction, but the contents were hard to understand and I felt uncomfortable doing therapeutic tasks. I tried to focus on the tasks as much as possible and children began to be stabilized in about 3 months. I was still in pain but I expressed my gratitude to children and tried to smile.

I am into 6 months of treatment now. I feel something inside myself and wonder if this feelings is 'happiness'. I start the morning with a smile. I feel the sunlight and breathe in the fresh air. I could not even imagine this calmness if I were still only watching the videos of KIP. 

I want to thank Mr. Kim for persuading me to treat my condition. I may have a long way to complete cure but I will definitely continue with my efforts for my own feelings of happiness growing little by little everyday. I feel sorry for people who haven't been able to start the treatment yet. I earnestly hope that everyone who suffers from pain will choose to treat their condition. I may become a happiness evangelist. 

https://youtu.be/emq3J1Yi0zs

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Parents who ruin their children's lives

  When a child has a problem, it's understandably difficult for parents, but they try to solve their child's problem no matter wha...