10/05/2022

[Review] Change and hope for happiness

 

I have been taking KIP Treatment for 8 months to treat my relationship addiction. I was really unstable and anxious before starting the treatment and I had a serious condition of relationship addiction. I couldn't stop thinking of other people all day everyday. I was extremely lonely most of the time and I felt I was alone even when I was with my family. The most salient change I can feel after 8 months of training is that I don't feel lonely that much any more. ​

I thought that people who looked happy were happy because they had many people around them. I thought that I was lonely because no one took care of me. ​

I feel less and less unstable and less anxious as I proceed with the therapeutic tasks. I still have some degree of instability, loneliness, and depression, but I am surprised that I have changed a lot for the better. I have realized that I can be happy without depending on other people. ​

I am still a little unstable and anxious, but I have hope. I keep my hope seeing my instability and anxiety fading little by little. I can feel that my unconscious is changing little by little. KIP Treatment has taught me how I can be satisfied with my life as it is. 

Thank you. 

https://youtu.be/iu-pG0RgWJs

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Children grow making trials and errors

  Children make many trials and errors since they don’t have many experiences in most things. They don’t have the ability to solve problem...