10/22/2022

[Review] Surprised and grateful for my change

 



I have recently read an e-mail that I wrote to Mr. Kim right before I started KIP Treatment Program 1 year ago. I could see how lost and vulnerable I was not knowing what to do and how intimidating my existence was in my children's life at that time. ​

One year ago, everyone but me looked so happy and I thought I could be happy only when other people gave me happiness. I blamed others for not making me happy and giving me only pain. I blamed even my mother and my children. ​

Now I can see clearly why I was so in pain even when I tried so hard to get out of it. My wounds come from my own feelings and they are sensed only by me. Now I understand that I am the only one who can treat myself. I am the one who makes wounds in mimind and at the same time I am the one who has the key to my happiness. 

I still have to keep going on the bumpy road for some time but I can do it because I have hope. I am grateful to my mother and my children for not complying with me when I was beside myself. ​I am surprised that I don't envy other people and don't feel unhappy anymore. I am deeply grateful to Korea Institute of Psycho-education. 

https://youtu.be/7H2KhVx9NVc

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Making your child be interested in school work

       First of all, parents must let children understand that happiness and having knowledge are not related. Children become to believe th...