11/30/2022

[Review] Looking back on my life


I look back on my life. I used to insist on my own standards for everything without trying to understand other people's thoughts and feelings. I guess I was too self-centered. I justified myself using violence, avoidance, or severance of relationships as means to get out of stress.

My habits long held from the past inflicted pain on my family after I got married. I blamed myself and developed dependency on knowledge and information I could get. Both my body and mind became ill.

I make efforts not to block or avoid, but to overcome stress while I am taking the treatment program. I can see change in myself through my family. I will keep making efforts for myself and my family. 

https://youtu.be/m4FxfPyHwDw

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Why would parents neglect or abuse children?

  Many young people fall in love, get married, and have children. They feel so happy when their children are born. They do their best to rai...