12/07/2022

[Review] Walking in thought

 

I was living a dull, flat, and lifeless life. 

I spent a few comfortable and lazy winters and springs.​


Then, a few years ago, I don't remember exactly when. 

All the wounds piled up inside me fell on me at once like a snowbank 

and erased me without even leaving a trace. 

My foolish thoughts locked me up and tortured me inside the wall of ice. 

I was completely cut off from the outside world.


Then, someday I accidentally watched the video made by KIP. 

I paid for the expense of treatment on loan since the treatment method seemed so logical and effective. 

I was desperate to find myself back. 


I wasted one year idling, and then, I gathered up my will for my children. 

I began to study taking notes on a notebook. 

Five pens I used up for writing in five months became my medicine. 


I eat better and my sexuality is stabilized, but symptoms recur sometimes. 

Recurrence and stability come and go, but I keep doing the tasks.

I often feel comfortable enough to fall asleep listening to the training recording.


I can face my inner self now. 

I feel sorry and grateful to myself.

Now, I have more desire and more passion. 


At first, I wished that I could only eat. 

Then, I wished that I could only sleep. 

I wished that I could only stabilize my sexuality.


My condition has definitely improved, 

but I know I have come only half the way. 

I write this review to remember my first intention and keep up with my will and effort. 

https://youtu.be/R1vrRzxsZd8

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Children and teens running away from home

  Many children and adolescents run away from home, and many become victims or perpetrators of incidents after they run away. Whatever the...