11/03/2022

[Review] To the land of happiness

 

People who have not suffered from pain could not even imagine what it is like. 
It felt like my whole life had collapsed, and I couldn't even care about my own children. I barely survived in pain and obsession, and thought I couldn't live like that forever. So I started KIP Treatment.

I floundered in the bog of pain, and then, regained comfort for some time. I became irritable and unstable, and then, resumed therapeutic tasks. I repeated the whole process endlessly going back and forth.

Now, I feel quite composed. My teenage boy who was always grumpy and wouldn't talk to me has become talkative and laughs a lot. I find him so adorable even when he is complaining for nothing. I have recently found out that there are flowers on the street in front of my house. They are adorable, too.

I, who have lived as a full-time home maker for 17 years, have begun to pursue values. I feel that I can be passionate for may career. I took a test to get some kind of license, but I failed, but it's OK. I can try again. I am thankful for having an opportunity. I want to smile at people who I see on the street. 

Everything seems to be OK now. I think I can heal stress on my own these days. I don't know how exactly to express it but I feel moved while I am healing stress. 

I still miss some points when I do therapeutic tasks. I plan to continue until I am completely cured, keeping my first intention and doing my best to do therapeutic tasks.

https://youtu.be/OBOPHjoGSsI

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Why would parents neglect or abuse children?

  Many young people fall in love, get married, and have children. They feel so happy when their children are born. They do their best to rai...