12/14/2022

[Review] I have made it.

 

Finally, I was judged to be completely cured after the long journey of 2 years and 11 months. I thought I still had a long way to go, so I feel a little surprised.

I had never thought I could be completely cured. I was diagnosed for cancer and my husband left home. I lost the will to live and just wanted to die. Only those who had the same experience will understand what it is like. 

Then, I happened to watch one of Mr. Kim’s Youtube videos. I still think that taking Mind Training was the best choice I have ever made. The treatment process was not easy. Doing the tasks was difficult and symptoms recurred. I repeated becoming comfortable and then having pain again. 

Then, I began to feel moved and grateful without a specific reason. The world stays as it is, but I have changed. I used to be indecisive and dependent, and suppress myself. Now, I can express what I feel and say ‘No’ when I don’t want. I feel confident that I can deal with stress. My health has improved. Everything is fine. I still have a lot to learn, but I believe in myself and can judge and decide for myself. I will live happily with my child. 

I want to thank Mr. Kim and all the staff at KIP for teaching me what true happiness is. 

 https://youtu.be/2tDMahWG784


Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Children and teens running away from home

  Many children and adolescents run away from home, and many become victims or perpetrators of incidents after they run away. Whatever the...