2/22/2023

[Review] Reflection

 

<Before treatment>

     I lived in negative thoughts and with the sense of inferiority all my life. I didn't know where I was headed to and I suffered from emptiness, stuffiness, and anxiety. I hurt my loved ones and I was hurt by them. I was irritable and had victim mentality. Everyone else looked happy, so I envied them. I blamed my loved ones and myself. 

<After treatment>

     I was in a hurry to take the treatment since I was feeling extremely anxious and nervous at the time I decided to take the treatment. However, it was not like you take the pill and just feel all right in a moment. I repeated feeling absolutely comfortable and just fine and feeling anxious and nervous on and on. I listened to the recording of Mind Training every day and thought I understood all only to realize a new thing every other month or in a few months. I went back and forth but I have continued to improve. 

     I reflected upon my life again after a consultation session last June. I reflected upon my daily life and questions I had in my mind. I went step by step for more than a year and I find myself talking and laughing with my family these days. I am a different person from myself in the past who couldn't continue talking without getting irritated. I can also see my family look comfortable to be with me.

     I don't envy other people any more. I am just happy to be with my family, who cannot be an object of comparison with anything. I am grateful that I had a chance for KIP Treatment. I plan to walk step by step to welcome happiness in front of me. I accidentally watched Mr. Kim's video clip one day, and since then, I have come all the way to successfully treating myself and looking forward to happiness. Thank you so much.

https://youtu.be/c5dYpSTLifs

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac  

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Sex & Xes] The purpose of having sex

  What is the purpose of sex? For men, it should be for the happiness of the woman they love, and for women it should be solely for the happ...