3/10/2023

[Review] Gratitude for a new opportunity

 

     It has been one year and five months since I started the treatment. I remember the horrible condition that I went through before starting the treatment. At that time, I was hurt and sad and completely at a loss. I didn't even realize that I was a walking bomb that could be exploded anytime. I started the treatment in desperation thinking that I would do anything if I could get out of the pain. 

     At first, I didn't understand the contents of Mind Training and all the seminars. They sounded like something that didn't have anything to do with me. They said I could become happy by myself or with other people, I should become independent economically and psychologically, and I could build the ability to treat wounds and become happy on my own. I didn't actually have much hope or belief but I just continued with the treatment everyday. 

     I am not completely cured yet, but now I understand many things and I can even recognize them in reality. I see myself who has overcome despair due to my physical handicap, inferiority complex, depression, self-blame, lethargy, and avoidance of reality as well as post traumatic stress. I see myself who has restored health and vitality. Of course, I still feel hurt and stuffy sometimes when stress and wounds are retrieved, but I can recognize and restore stability immediately. 

     I am grateful for having the opportunity for change everyday. I promise myself that I will never forget that I am at another starting point of life and never stop making efforts for complete cure. 

https://youtu.be/9SyXucfv2gY

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac   

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Sex & Xes] The purpose of having sex

  What is the purpose of sex? For men, it should be for the happiness of the woman they love, and for women it should be solely for the happ...