3/14/2022

[Review] I want to praise myself for winning through the difficult time.

 

It is a peaceful and calm weekend.

My husband went out early to see his friends, 

children are enjoying the time doing things they want, 

and I am reading next to the window with a cup of coffee. 


I read what I wrote on the cover of the book last year. 

'Yeah, it was a hard time for me.' 

I feel overwhelmed for a second remembering the time. 

I feel not pain and sorrow 

but fullness and pride for winning through the difficult time. 


I have read other members' reviews.

I thought I wanted to share my experiences, too.

The fact that I have such an idea must indicate that I am free from pain now and have been treated.   


Everything I went through feels almost like some good experience rather than pain. 

As I was told when I started KIP Treatment Program, 

things that caused pain and suffering in me are becoming old memories. 

Still, I plan to keep making efforts until I reach full recovery.


https://youtu.be/a6QeYmyduXU


Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Children and teens running away from home

  Many children and adolescents run away from home, and many become victims or perpetrators of incidents after they run away. Whatever the...