6/28/2022

[Review] Swayed, but get back and keep going


I started the KIP Treatment Program a year ago, but I actually have focused on the treatment only for about 3 months. 

I was in the worst condition when I registered for the program, but I just idled away for several months. Then, I realized that I could destroy all my life, and began to really focus on each chapter of Mind Training. 

I diligently repeated therapeutic tasks. Extreme chronic stress began to subside and panicky feelings when I saw women on the street almost disappeared. 

I blocked all the relationships with people, and just focused on my work, home, and treatment for 3 months. 

My body began to recover, everything is better than before, but I still get swayed by unstable emotions. I should keep up with my will and efforts. 

It feels like I am walking on a narrow path full of fog. I have no one to ask for the direction and no foot steps to follow. 

I guess I am the only one who can find the way for myself. I have hope for my life. 

I will keep walking step by step. I finished my task for the day as usual. 

https://youtu.be/iIArRtGOvyU

Apply for free consultation on psychological problems

                                       http://www.uip.ac  

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Sex & Xes] Sex techniques

  Diverse sex techniques that are supposed to improve physical sensations in having sex are promoted by many professionals. When you adopt...