2/16/2022

[Review_Infidelity Therapy] I fought and I won! (overcoming husband infidelity)

 

Finally, the day has come!

"Congratulations! we are pleased to inform you that you have achieved complete recovery.”

I blankly looked at the sky with the setting sun for quite a while.

I have spent the last 4 years to hear this message...


I looked back at the days before I started treatment.

My whole life collapsed due to husband infidelity. I simply wanted to stop living. 

I had never even imagined such a thing could happen to me. 


My body collapsed. My children were in fear looking at me.  

Everyday was as if I were in the hell.   

I couldn't talk to anyone and endured all by myself. I cried so much.  


I decided to begin treatment to save myself and my children. 

I gradually learned about my mind, and made efforts to rebuild my life on my own. 

I repeated falling and rising within the guideline of the treatment program, 

and I encouraged myself to continue for buiding happiness habits. 


I guess I was changing slowly. Children began to smile. My husband began to join family.  


It has been a week after I got the report of full recovery. I am having a good life everyday. 

I still keep doing therapeutic tasks, just for myself. 

I generate xes energy through Xes Training, just for myself.  

I have enough amount of love and happiness to give to my children.  


Children do not seem scared anymore even when I get angry. 

I guess I express differently from when I was in pain. 

I can see that I am smiling most of the time. We are all smiling most of the time.  


I have trust in myself that I will be just fine no matter what.  

I know how to stay happy inside myself under any circumstance, and I also know how to rise when I fall. 

My life is going forward for happiness. 


I was lucky to be given the opportunity for KIP Treatment Program. 

It was one of the most valuable education I had in my life. 

I realized how great the difference between knowing and not knowing is. 


Keep up with your efforts, everyone!

https://youtu.be/lfKgSs4D0JQ

 About KIP(Korea Institute of Psycho-education) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Mother Therapy] Why would parents neglect or abuse children?

  Many young people fall in love, get married, and have children. They feel so happy when their children are born. They do their best to rai...